Please visit my other blog, click and watch

Wie ik ben

Mijn foto
Dit wordt mijn dagboek,waarin mijn creativiteit in de vorm van fotografie, tekenen, schilderen en handgemaakte poppen vertelt over wat mij dagelijks bezighoudt. My thoughts, my creativity, my dreams ..... a little glimpse into my daily life.

October

October

Snow Queen

Snow Queen
© Mapi

Don't forget the birds

Don't forget the birds

Lightshow Kijkduin

Lightshow Kijkduin
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
vrijdag 21 februari 2014

PostHeaderIcon Snowdrops


 





The Snowdrop


Many, many welcomes,


February fair-maid!


Ever as of old time,


Solitary firstling,


Coming in the cold time,


Prophet of the gay time,


Prophet of the May time,


Prophet of the roses,


Many, many welcomes,


February fair-maid!


 
 
Alfred Lord Tennyson (1809 - 1882)

 
 
 





Hello dear friends
after a long absence
I'm back again !








 






The photos were taken last saturday at Wolfheze,
Kwekerij/Tuin 'De Boschhoeve', Sneeuwklokjesfeest.


















9 reacties:

It's me zei

Leuk hoor !!! maar waarom twee blogs ???...liefs Ria...x !

Ans van Ispelen zei

Heel erg mooi,Mapi.

Liefs Ans

lheurebleue zei

sneeuwklokjes zijn elk jaar misschien wel de meest welkome bloemen!

Lemons and blue zei

Wat mooi Mapi, leuk al die sneeuwklokjes feesten.
Groet, Joke

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

MAPI! Before I saw your comment on my post, I was THINKING OF YOU! You are back! Welcome! And like the snowdrop, you are a vision of loveliness! Be well, and I so hope that all is OK!

BISOUS, Anita

ria zei

misschien omdat er geen sneeuw is dit jaar,
maar sneeuwklokjes zijn niet bovengekomen in de tuin.
Nog even en de vergeet-mij-nietjes bloeien al.

gezellig hier,
ria39

Martina zei

Oh, snowdrops! I see them everywhere here too - and love these first signs of spring! Hope you have a LOVELY WEEKEND AND SEND YOU HUGS!

Martina zei

Happy easter dear Mapi, een heel gezellige weekend een veel liefs vanem ! Thank you for stopping by my blog - the snowdrops here are so sweet! xx, Martina

Yvette zei

mijn mooiste liefste bloemkes
gelukkig waren ze er nog om op Nouds kist te zetten!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...